Thursday, August 12, 2010

Did I Mention That I HATE Summer?

Yeah, I know I did.  But I had to say it again because it makes me feel better.  Not much, but some.  I still haven't bounced back from the reunion and hot, humid days don't help.  I've been dragging all day.  And trying to come up with a subject to write about tonight.  So far, no luck though.


Guess I'll just say that I finally got a little work in the fiction area done last night.  Darn little and if it flies at all, it's going to take some serious editing.


A friend suggested that maybe the reason I haven't been able to finish anything I was working on two years ago is because somewhere, in its cobweb filled corners, my mind associates the projects with the accident.  She thought that maybe trying something entirely new might kick-start everything.  If last night is anything to go by, though, it's going to take a little more kicking.


Hmm.  I just realized something.  I've been blaming today's overwhelming fatigue on the reunion and weather.  But it was pretty hot yesterday and I didn't feel this bad.  Maybe it's more to do with those thousand words...


Whatever the reason, about all I'll be good for tonight is rambling and I don't think I'm going to go there.  Don't think I'll be adding to the four pages that are hoping to become a book either.  : (

No comments:

Post a Comment